Lonestar Hazmat was a one-off project client who needed a new website. The team that I work with took the steps necessary to brainstorm / write / design the content and layout and I programmed the site.
I wanted to try something new with this site. After using my usual image compression techniques, I went a step further and looked into the page load time to see if I could make it load faster as I knew it would be placed on a slower shared hosting server. I found a great resource that insight into render blocking, deferring image loading, and minimizing requests to the server. Using these methods helped reduce the page load time. I now use them in most of my work.